Yes, off topics come as surprise packages, otherwise the enjoyment in reading gets reduced in half. So today's off topic is Bucket List. More or less all of us know what a bucket list is. Generally it is said that, A Bucket List is a list of things that one has not done before but wants to do before dying, but I want to pick the definition in my own way.
For me Bucket List is the list of things that keeps you motivated towards whatever you are passionate about, and never let the child inside you die. It makes you feel better every time you check out your list, and every time it triggers the energy within yourself to pursue your dreams. It is a list of some parts of your life that makes you feel alive in a true sense before you die actually. So, I have my own Bucket List prepared, do you have yours? Or do you want to make one right now?
|A Bucket List|
Lets get a tour on what things should be in your bucket list, you wont regret, I bet.
Planning On Traveling?
Though I want to visit the whole world, but some particular places are in the *most priority* list and those are:
- New Zealand
- Egypt (So far :P)
|Magnificent Gulfoss Waterfall (Iceland)|
|Landscape & Church (Iceland)|
Pursue Something You Want To Achieve
For now, These are mine:
- Want to be a graduate (Waited long enough by stuck in session jams!)
- Want to achieve 10,000 viewers and 200 followers on my blog before New Year
- Want to go on my food haunt season 2 before New Year
|10,000 viewers, let's see!|
To Be Something For Your Private Pleasure, Not Professional
- I want to be a Food Specialist :P
- Not really a photographer, but yes, I want to develop some skills on photography
- Want to learn Salsa
- Want to learn playing guitar
|Food Specialist, aah :P|
To Meet Someone Special
So why not take a chance?
I would like to meet the The Legendary Character "Sherlock", my evergreen favorite, Benedict Cumberbatch <3
To Eat Something Special: Food
Here goes my list!
- Italian Pizza and pasta
- Tuna fish
- Torta Cubana (Mexican)
- Tacos al Pastor (Mexican)
- Cheese Cake
- Lamb Roast
- Spanish Omelet
What About Being Crazy
My CrazZy list goes like this:
- To Spend night under starry sky
- To Dance under a wild waterfall
- To go for a bungee jumping
- To Touch the snow
|Woo Hooo Bungee Jumping! :D|
|Totally Romantic, isn't it? ^_^|
|See? Am I not looking adventure loving (Picture taken in Nepal)|
Here goes mine:
- To explore all over my country, Bangladesh
- To set my feet without knowing where to go
To Change Something In Yourself
- It's hard, but I wish I had a very big heart to forgive everyone, and let anything go
- Though I am still trying, and I hope someday that's gonna come true
- Reduce my tendency to take revenge
- Stop Bothering about everything
Want To Get Some Physical Change
So here my list goes:
- To get Long hair
- A flat tummy
- Dye my hair
To Win Something
I want to win a blogging contest and want to win a free trip to anywhere I want to visit in this world!
So, what about you?
What is it you want to win?
To See Something Special
Want to see something special? Anything!
221B Baker street, where might Sherlock Holmes lived on the pages of endless thrilling detective stories. This is the one place for which I want to visit London.
A palace, was always been my dream-place to visit, to find out whether I was a Princess in my earlier life! haha :P
A palace always attracts me, specially, these palaces from Medieval Period are truly magnificent! That's why, I had to put Ireland also in my list!
Leave Behind Your Trace: Want To Do Something For The Community
For me, why not good causes should be included in our bucket list that would regulerly radiate positivity, kindness and good-wills in your heart, making you feel happier!
I think it's a very good idea. Here is my list:
- To build a community where 'creativity' would get more priority than commerciality
- To form a distinctive cultural identity
- To be a pioneer of a community where we can stand on safe and free, and can be kind and helpful to each other without facing egoistic issues.
So, finally, you have reached the end of the Bucket List session, but your journey does not end here! Tell me, share with me what is it that you want to put in your Bucket List? A Crazy one? or A very dangerous one, even an impossible one is also allowed! After all, I too want to witness a miracle in my life, want to fall in love crazily, and also want to discover myself.... may be marginally it touches the line of 'Impossible' but again, what did I say about miracles?
'A miracle is something which seems to be impossible, but happens anyway...' and now I recall who has said it. It's Griffin, the last of the species of Alien Unicorn who visits Earth in the movie Men in Black 3.
Have you watched it?
haha! Never mind!
I would be back with what I promised on my last post, more adventures on trekking, so, keep an eye on! and Take care :)